Many people think that preparing your home to be sold is a matter of tidying up and planting fresh flowers. There is a great deal more to preparing your home to be sold, but we have assembled a list of the most important things to consider. This way, you don’t have to stress yourself out worrying about something that might not make as significant of an impact on the way a buyer sees your home. More than just preparing your home, our team has assembled information that will help prepare you for the life change that is almost upon you. After you have checked out the helpful information that Team Kopriva has put together about preparing your home and yourself for the sale of your house, please contact Jenny Kopriva today!
- 7 Steps to Preparing for an Open House
- 10 Ways to Make Your Home Irresistible at an Open House
- 7 Terms to Watch for in a Purchase Contract
- What You will Net at Closing
- Moving Tips for Sellers
- 6 Items to Have on Hand for the New Owners